X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

HS/FS Versions: FirmWare Experte Project

Hallo,

Can someone help me with the HomeServer version and the sequence to install, please ?
    I've read many posts, got plenty error messages, but I seem to be unable to get the right sequence

FirmWare
    Experte
    Project

A pointer to a previous post would be file

Greetings from Midi-Pyrénées
    2 lines. ABB, Berker, Elsner Elektronik, Gira HS2, Hager, Heimeier EMO, Jung, Merten, Theben, Vitocom200 EIB, Zennio, EloTouch, VariLED. Cisco (Rtr 1841, Catalyst 3750x, IPPhone 7970, 9971, IPcam 2500). Krone LSA+, VariLight, Mobotix (T24, Asterisk), MusicPal, HomeCinema (BenQ W1000, LG BD390, Yamaha RX-V565, WD, IRTrans PoE) NAS QNAP TS-419U+, eibd ...

When running the Experte 4.5 I get plenty of error messages (yellow triangle)

I've renamed the file proj.id to proj.id.old, no go
    Otherwise, I get
    " Experte und FirmWare passen nicht
    Version der Experte ist zu alt "

Would someone be so kind to list the sequence of events with their version number, please
    2 lines. ABB, Berker, Elsner Elektronik, Gira HS2, Hager, Heimeier EMO, Jung, Merten, Theben, Vitocom200 EIB, Zennio, EloTouch, VariLED. Cisco (Rtr 1841, Catalyst 3750x, IPPhone 7970, 9971, IPcam 2500). Krone LSA+, VariLight, Mobotix (T24, Asterisk), MusicPal, HomeCinema (BenQ W1000, LG BD390, Yamaha RX-V565, WD, IRTrans PoE) NAS QNAP TS-419U+, eibd ...

Kommentar

Hi
      Steps done on Old Version (FW and Experte):
      1.) Exports remanent memory (just in Case)
      2.) Export Projekts including Passwords

Steps on New Version
      1.) Import Projekt into new Experte and make sure you use new templates (import warns if there are old ones to overwrite)
      2.) Check Projekt for Errors.
      if done
      3.) Upload new Firmware to HS (Via new Experte Tools)
      4.) HS Boots
      5.) upload Projekt from New Experte to HS
      6.) HS Boots and everything should be OK

Good Luck

Kommentar

Hi,

Thanks for the reply
        Which version should I use to get a chance ?
        I was using 4.5
        Is it a good idea to use 4.5 as "old" and 4.8 as "new", hence 2 operations in one go, or
        use 4.3 as "old" and "4.5" as new or
        use 4.1 as "old" and "4.3" as new ?

When you say "export" is that making a zip file or bak or hs3 ?

My system is no more bootable, so I'll use the Serial connection, any warning ? Usually, the boot works, up to the 3 beeps, there it fails with the big red box

Is it recommended / allowed to jump over several versions ? or is it wise to jump one at a time ?

Kommentar

You know that the HS2 and HS3 only run up to 4.5? 4.8 is HS4 only.

Kommentar

Thank you !!!
            This was not clear in my mind
            You spare me a day of troubles

How should I organize the migration ?
            Is it ok to upgrade from 4.5 to 4.5 ?
            or upgrade from 4.x to 4.5 ?

Kommentar

As far as I know, you can upgrade from every 4.x version to 4.5

It is just important that the version of the firmware on the Homeserver matches the version of the Experte. If your HS is running 4.5 already (should be visible on a monitor connected to the HS), then you only need to transfer the project from the 4.5 Experte. If not, upgrade the firmware first. The project needs to be free of errors, so you must solve any problems there before you try to transfer it.

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X