• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

All off

Hello!

I did this in Google Translate so I hope you understand:

Hallo!
    Ich möchte einen Remote-Modus auf einer Jung F50-Taste. Es wird die Lichter, die ich will, ausschalten, aber gleichzeitig möchte ich eine Eins an einen Breakdown-Schalter senden, der den Schalter schließt und einen Modus startet, so dass das ankommende Wasser ausgeschaltet wird. Wie löse ich das am einfachsten? Ich möchte den Modus mit dem langen Knopfdruck starten.
    Mvh Mikael

Better add your original text too (if it was English- Swedish won't have too many readers here).
    Regards Florian

Kommentar

Hmm so you can only see my message in Swedish Florian? Trying in english instead. Hi! I want a "leave home" mode on a Jung F50 button. It will turn off the lights I want, but at the same time, I want to send a "on telegram" to a switch actuator that closes the switch and launches a mode so that incoming water is turned off. How do I solve this easiest? I want to start the mode with the long press of the button. Regards Mikael

Kommentar

Hi,

I see 2 options:
        1. You use a logical NOT, which inverts the "All off" signal.
        2. You parametrize your switch actuator as an "opener", so it opens with a 1 signal and closes with a 0 signal.
        Regards,
        Waldemar

Kommentar

Thank you for answer.
          Since I don't have a logical module in this project I have to go with option nr 2.
          I have a Jung Switchactuator but I can't seem to find the setting where to choose the parameters for changing from 1 to 0.
          I have the 16 channel 2316.16 https://www.jung.de/en/online-catalogue/69799089/

Kommentar

Hi, I don't know this actuator's application, but your linked page says, that this is possible :
            • Operation as NO or NC contacts
            NO is normally open, which means a 1 will close the contact. NC is normally closed, a 1 will open it.

Probably the settings are named this way?

Regards Waldemar

Kommentar

Hello Mikael,

do you have the "universal" (509xTSM) or the "standard" (507xTSM) F50?

If you have the universal, you can select the 2-channel-mode (2-Kanal-Bedienung).
              So you can send with one push to channel 1"off", and to channel 2 "on" at the same time (nearly).

regards Norbert

Kommentar

Zitat von mumpf Beitrag anzeigen
                Hi, I don't know this actuator's application, but your linked page says, that this is possible :
                • Operation as NO or NC contacts
                NO is normally open, which means a 1 will close the contact. NC is normally closed, a 1 will open it.

Probably the settings are named this way?

Regards Waldemar
                Yes that's correct.
                But, the closing is not 230V, it's 0V, so they will only connect and if it's NC then it won't work because then they are always closed when everybody is in the house.

Regards Mikael

Kommentar

Zitat von Oups Beitrag anzeigen
                  Hello Mikael,

do you have the "universal" (509xTSM) or the "standard" (507xTSM) F50?

If you have the universal, you can select the 2-channel-mode (2-Kanal-Bedienung).
                  So you can send with one push to channel 1"off", and to channel 2 "on" at the same time (nearly).

regards Norbert
                  Hello Norbert!
                  It's the 509xTSM.
                  Is it possible to get a long push with this solution?
                  I want a long push so you don't touch it accidentally or the children in the house touches it.

Regards Mikael

Kommentar

Yes, long push is possible.

Kommentar

Zitat von knx-bodensee Beitrag anzeigen
                      Yes, long push is possible.
                      So where do I find the settings for long push in the 2-channel operation KNX-bodensee?

Kind regards Mikael
                      Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Zitat von HQSolutions Beitrag anzeigen
                        But, the closing is not 230V, it's 0V, so they will only connect and if it's NC then it won't work because then they are always closed when everybody is in the house.
                        I don't understand your concern here?

Per user's manual, the NO/NC setting does exactly what you need: it changes 0/1 for controlling the switch. The only detail that requires attention then is initialization, to make sure your actor starts up in the desired state.

no_nc.PNG

Another - possibly easier - option would be to use a scene for switching the lights and the actor channel to the desired state.
                        Zuletzt geändert von 6ast; 16.05.2018, 16:37.

Kommentar

Zitat von 6ast Beitrag anzeigen

I don't understand your concern here?

Per user's manual, the NO/NC setting does exactly what you need: it changes 0/1 for controlling the switch. The only detail that requires attention then is initialization, to make sure your actor starts up in the desired state.

no_nc.PNG

Another - possibly easier - option would be to use a scene for switching the lights and the actor channel to the desired state.
                          Hi 6ast!

The problem is that I can't have to contact closed as the normal state and can't use the function NC.

Kommentar

Zitat von HQSolutions Beitrag anzeigen
                            The problem is that I can't have to contact closed as the normal state and can't use the function NC.
                            The word "normal" might be misleading, because it refers to control polarity (0/1) only. Independent of that, you can configure the default (startup) state of the actor as you wish. Even with NC configuration, the actor can start with open state, you just need to configure that.

Parameters:
                            "Behaviour after ETS programming"
                            "Behaviour after bus or mains voltage return"
                            Zuletzt geändert von 6ast; 16.05.2018, 17:38.

Kommentar

Zitat von 6ast Beitrag anzeigen

The word "normal" might be misleading, because it refers to control polarity (0/1) only. Independent of that, you can configure the default (startup) state of the actor as you wish. Even with NC configuration, the actor can start with open state, you just need to configure that.

Parameters:
                              "Behaviour after ETS programming"
                              "Behaviour after bus or mains voltage return"
                              Ahh yes, that will solve the problem!!! Many thanks!!!!
                              Kind regards
                              Mikael

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X