Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

KNX/EIB Looking for UP 0/1-10V output KNX dimmer actuator

The linear pendant LED lights I am planning for my home office have 1-10V input on their LED drivers. DALI version is considerably more expensive and currently DALI is not used in the building, so adding DALI KNX gateway would add even more cost.

The only device that I found, which matches the requirement functionally, is Weinzierl 546 - https://www.voltus.de/hausautomation...haltaktor.html. However, that is DIN rail device and might be too large.

Maybe I have overlooked something and someone can suggest another KNX dimming actuator with 0/1-10V output, that can be mounted in suspended ceiling and would fit through an opening for 68mm cup?

MDT AIO-0210v.01

Kommentar

1-10V for lights is not compatible to 0-10V AIO-0210V.01. There is only a REG version, no UP.

Kommentar

I am sorry that my answer was wrong. hjk , can you explain why this would not work?

Kommentar

0-10V analog interface and 1-10V Lighting interface are working completly different.
          0-10V: Voltage comes from the interface
          1-10V: Voltage comes from the LED Driver

Kommentar

So you are saying that the AIOs cannot sink current, they can only source?

Kommentar

Yes, AIO is a source, not a sink.

Kommentar

So in theory it would be possible to adapt the voltage sourced by AIO to a current sink via an opamp and transistor, or maybe just a transistor and a resistor or two. Might be simpler and cheaper to swap out power supply from fixture entirely and replace it with Meanwell LED driver with integrated KNX...

Kommentar

The first version of 1-10V was an rotary potentiometer with 10 kOhm up to 100 kOhm. These do still exist, so you can see what to do.

Please look at the datasheet of your LED lights; I found some that accept not only the original resistor interface but a 1-10V DC Voltage as well.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X