SmarthomeNG 1.6.1 Image für Raspberry Pi

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

After some digging in the configuration files for nginx i stumpled upon the port 8383... if i add that to the URL's they work... so maybe there is something wrong in the image or the documentation should be updated to tell that the port 8383 should be used?

Does not work:
    http://192.168.0.165/backend

Works:
    http://192.168.0.165:8383/backend

Kommentar

Have you disabled ipv6!? It should be enabled by default..
      What happens when you ping6 google.com?

So you should either (re)enable ipv6 or comment this line in the file
      /etc/nginx/sites-available/default:
      Code:

listen [::]:80 default_server;
      Additionally in the file
      /etc/nginx/conf.d/https.conf
      Code:

listen [::]:443 ssl http2;
      Zuletzt geändert von Onkelandy; 08.06.2019, 21:25.

Kommentar

Nginx is configured in a way that you can directly access admin and backend without the port number. That's important for reverse proxy access. You will get problems with web interfaces of plugins for now, but otherwise it should work.

Kommentar

I have not disabled/changed anything...i just booted the image, ran setup_all(i don't think i changed anything, mostly justed skipped or selected the same as default) and tried to access the url's...

But i think this is it... something is wrong with ipv6:
          Code:
           [smarthome@SmartHomeNG ~]$ ping6 google.com
          ping: socket: Address family not supported by protocol
          I've updated the two configuration-files and now it works... thanks!

​​​​​​​/Thomas

Kommentar

Can it have anything to do with your network config/router/modem? Can you ping6 from other devices in the same network?

Kommentar

Yeah, might be the reason... I'm running a 100% Ubiquti network and i think IPv6 is default disabled...

Kommentar

Speaking of Ubiquit. Maybe you want to test this new plugin? https://github.com/smarthomeNG/plugins/pull/245

Kommentar

Hi guys,
                  I've the same issue with a clean install of the latest image. IPv6 seems to be disabled per default (see shell below)

there's also an issue with the "netfilter persistent configuration", but probably we need to move on step by step.

code:
                  [smarthome@SmartHomeNG ~]$ ping4 heise.com
                  PING heise.com (67.204.73.67) 56(84) bytes of data.
                  64 bytes from 67.204.73.67 (67.204.73.67): icmp_seq=1 ttl=110 time=163 ms
                  64 bytes from 67.204.73.67 (67.204.73.67): icmp_seq=2 ttl=110 time=162 ms
                  ^C
                  --- heise.com ping statistics ---
                  2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 1000ms
                  rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 162.748/163.259/163.770/0.511 ms
                  [smarthome@SmartHomeNG ~]$ ping6 heise.com
                  ping: socket: Die Adressfamilie wird von der Protokollfamilie nicht unterstützt
                  [smarthome@SmartHomeNG ~]$ sudo nginx -t
                  nginx: [emerg] BIO_new_file("/etc/letsencrypt/live/shng.sh.tld/fullchain.pem") failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/etc/letsencrypt/live/shng.sh.tld/fullchain.pem','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file)
                  nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed
                  [smarthome@SmartHomeNG ~]$ sudo systemctl status nginx
                  ● nginx.service - A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server
                  Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/nginx.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
                  Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2019-06-28 21:18:00 CEST; 1min 42s ago
                  Docs: man:nginx(8)
                  Process: 2224 ExecStartPre=/usr/sbin/nginx -t -q -g daemon on; master_process on; (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Jun 28 21:17:59 SmartHomeNG systemd[1]: Starting A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server...
                  Jun 28 21:18:00 SmartHomeNG nginx[2224]: nginx: [emerg] BIO_new_file("/etc/letsencrypt/live/shng.sh.tld/fullchain.pem") failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/etc/letsencrypt/live/shng.sh.tld/f
                  Jun 28 21:18:00 SmartHomeNG nginx[2224]: nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed
                  Jun 28 21:18:00 SmartHomeNG systemd[1]: nginx.service: Control process exited, code=exited status=1
                  Jun 28 21:18:00 SmartHomeNG systemd[1]: Failed to start A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server.
                  Jun 28 21:18:00 SmartHomeNG systemd[1]: nginx.service: Unit entered failed state.
                  Jun 28 21:18:00 SmartHomeNG systemd[1]: nginx.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Kommentar

I can't find anything related to ipv6 in my image setup. Can you enable it explicitly and then try again to make sure it's not your network(card)?
                    https://www.techgeeks.org/blog/2015/.../#.XRZyuC2Q2_I

Kommentar

The ipv6 folder is missing.

code
                      [smarthome@SmartHomeNG ~]$ sysctl net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=0
                      sysctl: cannot stat /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/disable_ipv6: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
                      [smarthome@SmartHomeNG ~]$ cd /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/
                      -bash: cd: /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
                      [smarthome@SmartHomeNG ~]$ cd /proc/
                      [smarthome@SmartHomeNG /proc]$ cd /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf
                      -bash: cd: /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
                      [smarthome@SmartHomeNG /proc]$ cd /proc/sys/net/
                      [smarthome@SmartHomeNG /proc/sys/net]$ ls
                      insgesamt 0
                      dr-xr-xr-x 1 root root 0 Jun 29 10:43 core/
                      dr-xr-xr-x 1 root root 0 Jun 28 21:55 ipv4/
                      dr-xr-xr-x 1 root root 0 Jun 29 10:43 netfilter/
                      dr-xr-xr-x 1 root root 0 Jun 29 10:43 unix/

Kommentar

What happens when
                        Sudo modprobe ipv6

Kommentar

code:
                          [smarthome@SmartHomeNG ~]$ sudo modprobe ipv6
                          modprobe: ERROR: ../libkmod/libkmod.c:586 kmod_search_moddep() could not open moddep file '/lib/modules/4.14.34-v7+/modules.dep.bin'
                          modprobe: FATAL: Module ipv6 not found in directory /lib/modules/4.14.34-v7+
                          the reason for that is:
                          /lib/modules contains the folders: "4.19.42-v7+" & "4.19.42+"

that's also the reason for the issue w/ "netfilter persistent configuration"

hope that helps

Kommentar

I dont get the „reason“.. and have no clue what could cause the issue. Maybe you can upgrade the kernel with rpi-update?

there will be a new image soon. Right now no ipv6 issues

Kommentar

Tontechniker
                              Generelle Frage - gibts außer ipv6 noch was zu ändern? Läuft eibd?
                              hat wer die skripte für setup, backup, restore gecheckt?

Kommentar

Guten Morgen zusammen.

Gibt es zufällig so etwas wie eine Kurzanleitung für Neulinge, was nach dem Startup des Images noch alles eingestellt / konfiguriert werden muss?
                                Habe nach 2 Tagen basteln aufgegeben und das Image genommen, nur finde ich mich leider nicht durch den ganzen Doku Wald.
                                Bin Leider nicht im Linux heimisch...

Aber Respekt für die ganze Arbeit die hier schon drinsteckt

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X