Dieser Beitrag wurde beantwortet.
X
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

HS/FS Miele@Home LBS for Homeserver (14360)

Miele Baustein for Gira Homeserver (LBS 14360)

miele_v1.1.png
    Will be released within 48 hours.... (some delay because the Miele API seems currently broken..)

Inputs and Outputs
    Input 1: Debug (0=off, 1=on, will only show output on the Homeserver VGA display or VMWare console when connected)
    Input 2: Client ID (text)
    Input 3: Client Secret (text)
    Input 4: Username (text, i.e. email@mydomain.com )
    Input 5: Password (text)
    Input 6: Account Language (text, i.e. nl-NL or de-DE)
    Input 7: Device (text, i.e. 56456456)
    Input 8: Get All Devices (0/1, trigger)
    Input 9: Get Device (0/1, trigger)
    Input 10: Get Ident (0/1, trigger)
    Input 11: Get State (0/1, trigger)
    Input 12: Get Actions (0/1, trigger)
    Input 13: Get Programs (0/1, trigger)
    Input 14: Set JSON Actions (text, trigger. Can be any advanced action, example: {"targetTemperature":[{"zone":2,"value":-20}]} )
    Input 15: Set JSON Programs (text, trigger. Can be any advanced Program, example: {"programId":24,"duration":[1,15],"temperature":220} )
    Input 16: Set Power (0=off, 1=on, trigger)
    Input 17: Set Light (0=off, 1=on, trigger)
    Input 18: Set Color (text, can be: white, blue, red, yellow, orange, green, pink, purple or turquoise, trigger)
    Input 19: Set Modes (0/1, 0=Normal operation mode, 1=Sabbath mode, trigger)
    Input 20: Set DeviceName (text, modify the devicename, trigger)
    Input 21: Set ProcessAction (numeric, 1=Start, 2=Stop, 3=Pause, 4=Start superfreezing, 5=Stop superfreezing, 6=Start supercooling, 7=Stop supercooling, trigger)
    Input 22: Set VentilationStep (numeric, 1=Step1, 2=Step2, 3=Step3, 4=Step4, trigger)
    Input 23: Set ProgramId (numeric, trigger. Trigger a Get Programs to see all available ProgramIds.)

Output 1: Error (0=no error, 1=an error occured)
    Output 2: Error Text (text, detailed error text >14chars)
    Output 3: Device Info (text >14chars, triggered by Input 7 or Input 8)
    Output 4: Ident Info (text >14chars, triggered by Input 9)
    Output 5: State Info (text >14chars, triggered by Input 10)
    Output 6: Available Actions (text >14chars, triggered by Input 11)
    Output 7: Available Programs (text >14chars, triggered by Input 12)
    Output 8: Power (0=off, 1=on, triggered by Input 13 or Input 10)
    Output 9: Light (0=off, 1=on, triggered by Input 14 or Input 10)
    Output 10: Color (text, triggered by Input 14 or Input 10)

Release Notes:
    v1.1 - 25-11-2021
    * Added raw JSON input for Actions so any action can be set.
    * Added raw JSON input for Programs so any program can be set.
    * Added Set Modes to set the device in normal or Sabbath mode
    * Added Set Devicename to change the devicename
    * Added Set ProcessAction to set various actions. Depends on device type (most freezers have options 4-7, an oven has only 1 and 2)
    * Added Set VentilationStep to set the ventilation step between 1 and 4.
    * Added Set ProgramId to start a program on the washingmachine, dryer or oven. To check which programs are available: Trigger a Get Programs at Input 13.

v1.0 - 24-11-2021
    * Compatible and tested with Homeserver 4.11 and 4.11.1
    * Power and Light tested with Miele CVA 7845

Installation instructions
    1. Download the Building block.
    2. Add it to a new Homeserver Logic tab.
    3. Go to: https://www.miele.com/f/com/en/register_api.aspx and just add a new Application Name and enter your e-mail address. You will receive an email with an activation link.
    4. Click on the activation link. Login with your Miele account (and set your language to the language/country in which you have this account.
    5. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret to the Building Block.
    6. Set the Username/Password and Language of your account. See the Youtube movie for examples.

Original release blog: https://www.roelbroersma.nl (link/post will follow soon!)
    Can be find in the Downloadbereich at: https://service.knx-user-forum.de/?c...nload&id=13658
    More information about the Miele API: https://www.miele.com/developer/

Alternatives:
    Edomi LBS 19002325 https://service.knx-user-forum.de/?c...ad&id=19002325 from Andre Feld (written in PHP)
    Angehängte Dateien
    Zuletzt geändert von Roeller; 25.11.2021, 22:07.
  • Antwort gewählt von Roeller - 25.11.2021, 14:21.

Hi Roeller,

great. Such module is still on my list to control my washing machine and start it in conjunction of provided PV energy. Did some calls with postman but was to lacy to start the washing machine at night to get proper data on the endpoints ;-)

When I look to the inputs and outputs of your module it seems that it's not a covering the whole Miele@Home capabilities and hard to adopt it in a way to cover all available Miele devices (https://www.miele.com/developer/capabilities.html). Maybe you consider adjust the name a bit to avoid confusion and create different modules for different usecases?

Looking forward to your blogposts to get a rough overview. Is the code available on github under a open source license? Then I could imagine to build my module based on your previous work.
    ​​​​​​​

Kommentar

****Blocking first post for any updates****

Kommentar

Hi Roeller,

great. Such module is still on my list to control my washing machine and start it in conjunction of provided PV energy. Did some calls with postman but was to lacy to start the washing machine at night to get proper data on the endpoints ;-)

When I look to the inputs and outputs of your module it seems that it's not a covering the whole Miele@Home capabilities and hard to adopt it in a way to cover all available Miele devices (https://www.miele.com/developer/capabilities.html). Maybe you consider adjust the name a bit to avoid confusion and create different modules for different usecases?

Looking forward to your blogposts to get a rough overview. Is the code available on github under a open source license? Then I could imagine to build my module based on your previous work.
        ​​​​​​​

Kommentar

Hi SvenB, The next version (v1.1) will have more actions, like starting various actions (targetTemperature, startTime,..) and Starting Programs (Start an Oven Action for a specific duration and a specific Temperature, Start the Washing Machine (program Cotton) or the Dryer,..etc.).

It will have more Inputs (continue at E17..-..E20). I am in doubt to make a trigger action for various actions/programs or to make a more generic JSON input field:
          1. Option A: If I will make Inputs for a lot of actions (like for the Oven), I need a lot of extra inputs, for Temperature, for Duration, for ProgramID, for Step,..etc. Other devices will ask for whole different parameters for a specific program. However, having more inputs is more user friendly in your logic.
          2. Option B: I can also make a "JSON Action Input" Input at E17. To Start your Oven, you will parse: { "programId": 24, "duration": [ 1, 15 ], "temperature": 220 } to it. Or to start the Washingmachine: { "programId": 133 }
            This will require you to have more advanced logic so you can parse an input string to the Building Block
          What do you think?

PS. It's not yet on Github, but it will.

Kommentar

I've updated the LBS. So any raw advanced action can be set. But also simple actions by just triggering (a programId, a ventilationStep or a Sabathmode).
            Need some more testing time. Will be uploaded soon!!

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X