Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Help choosing a KNX / Arduino board ?

Please forgive me if this has been answered.
    I have my Arduino Uno controlling a RGB LED.
    I want to have the Arduino as a device on the KNX Bus, but I want to be able to turn on and off the LED by pressing another button on a KNX device.

Can the KNX Arduino boards accept an input from the KNX bus and then turn on and off a LED strip ? If it can accept an input from the bus I can program the LED to turn on and off.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Solving your problem is actually very simple. You only need an Arduino and a BCU, e.g. this one or a MicroBCU described in the forum. If you install the Konnekting-Lib you will find a suitable demo sketch there, which you may have to adjust a little. More information here.

Kommentar

The most simple way ist this lib: https://github.com/franckmarini/KnxDevice
      With Konnekting you can program group adresses and parameters with a separate tool called Konnekting Suite (like with ETS).
      For ETS support you can choose the way more complex solution https://github.com/thelsing/knx (not on Uno).

For 5V Uno I recommend using Siemens BCU
      KNX Transceiver für Arduino&Co: MicroBCU2 --- NanoBCU aktuell verfügbar

Kommentar

Can I use one of the KNX Arduino boards?
        Thanks !

Kommentar

So I could use an button press (input) from another KNX device and it could trigger the LED attached to the Arduino and turn on and off ??

Kommentar

Zitat von Shane24 Beitrag anzeigen
            Can I use one of the KNX Arduino boards?
            Which KNX Arduino boards do you mean? I do not know any.

Kommentar

Under Konnekting-> Learn you will find the circuit of an Arduino and a Siemens BCU. The description is in German. The Google Translator can help here . The wiki is in English.

If you install the Konnekting-Lib in the Arduino IDE, you will find exactly what you are looking for under "Examples".

Kommentar

wanted to also say thank you for the advice above. I don’t have the Siemens piece so I have to buy one of the three boards available. Would one of these also accomplish this??

KNX Arduino Shield - ON Semiconductor | DigiKey

Thank you!
                Zuletzt geändert von Shane24; 08.09.2021, 07:19.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X